Auto Shutdown PC is a free trial software application from the Automation Tools subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-02-02. The program can be installed on WinXP.
Auto Shutdown PC is a handy software that help you automatically shut down, power off, reboot, hibernate, suspend or log off computers at scheduled time and conditions you specified. It can shut down computer at scheduled time even when no user is logged on, the computer is in suspended power conservation mode or the CPU usage is idle or too high. It gives you different ways to schedule the shutdown event for your needs, such as once, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly. Moreover, before the shutdown, you can specify to start some applications or MS-DOS batch commands to make some cleanup.
1. Shut down, power off, reboot, hibernate, suspend or log off computers at schedule time.
2. Shut down computers at schedule time when no user logs on.
3. Shut down computers at schedule time when computers are in suspended power conservation mode.
4. Shut down computers when computers have been idle for specifically time.
5. Shut down computers when CPU usage stays for specifically value and time.
6. Five different schedule ways to meet your needs.
7. Set password to avoid others changing your schedule configuration.
8. Customize alarm sound and countdown duration during shutdown.
9. Run programs and open files at any specified time.
10. Play mp3, wma, wav and flash at any specified time.
11. Provide menu shortcuts to shut down computer directly.
12. Log detailed shutdown events.
13. Provide sort option in the grid.
14. Provide Print, Print Preview function.
15. Provide keyboard shortcuts to shut down, power off, reboot or log off computers.
Auto Shutdown PC (version 7.0) has a file size of 1.28 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 274 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.